Sunday, October 21, 2012

I wish our favourite Cartoon channels could go back to simpler times

Back when I was a kid, I've used to watch some shows that appeared in the 90's and the early 2000's,
such as the Disney channel, Cartoon network, And Nickelodeon.

And the channels that I watch today is just filled with nothing but live-action crap-a-rama

(Mostly on the Disney channel and Nickelodeon). 

when I was a lot younger I remember watching the old looney tunes cartoons

from late 30's and early 40's, And I still watch those cartoons today in one of those
classic cartoons DVDs (which is on the shelf along with some other DVDs).

And the later episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants had gone a bit mediocre since

the series is now under the hands of a bunch of jackin apes (The writers), Every morning
I hear Jayne (My little sister) watch it and it makes me think "I think this series should end,
Since it's no longer the same." (Believe me, I'm not kidding.)

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Elf on the shelf