Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hotel Transylvania Review



Last night Oma, Opa, And I want to Readings (A movie theatre in wood grove) to see Hotel Transylvania.

And it was a pretty good for a horror themed animated comedy, 
The animation looks neat and kooky, And almost similar to "cloudy with a chance of meatballs".
and some of the characters in the film did get a few laughs from me, especially the monter-related jokes shush as "what if the were wolf man started a family, the Frankenstein monter's parts are packed  up in a box when traveling, and the invisible man wearing glasses to let us know he's actually there.

The movie was cool and all, but I was completely tacked on of the
"father and daughter"relationship of the two main vampire characters,
Even though I've didn't know that the Dracula has a daughter in the film.

I give that movie a 6/10

Since this my first review on a film or a TV show,

(I'll planning to do my next review.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Elf on the shelf